Monday, March 3, 2008

The Power of the Book of Mormon






This is pretty amazing. One of our new members is feasting on the Book of Mormon. She is devouring the whole book, page by page and marking a few of her favorite passages! It was personal revelation from these sacred pages that gave birth to her testimony and convinced her to be baptized. As she reads she has many questions, but instead of running to call the missionaries for help, she ponders and prays and receives understanding every time. She is on fire with the excitement of her faith and testimony - a marvel and example to us all!

2 comments:

Maureen Clegg said...

Yes, I love seeing the quotes of the missionaries. It is great to hear their experiences and it gives us a feeling of the work in the mission.
Maureen Clegg

Anonymous said...

I recently found out about this website. It is really neat to see information about my former mission.
I am the administrator of the alumni website at http://www.mission.net/korea/taejon. I would like get updated information about the mission. Is there an email address that I can contact you at?