Monday, May 5, 2008

Zone Leader Council


Next week Elder and Sister Choi from our Area Presidency will be in town for a mission tour, so today's meeting was in preparation for those special zone conferences, along with training to be focused on during this transfer.
Sorry this picture is missing Elders Barrett and Clegg. They left after the first picture I took, without a chip in the camera:(


Today was also our wedding anniversary and here is one of the gifts we received from thoughtful missionaries. It was so sweet that every zone brought a "little" something.

3 comments:

mamapickle said...

Cute. Did you put it on the living room couch?!haha

Sherry Stanfill said...

Happy Anniversary!! Those are the priceless gifts.

Robert said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. I haven't been active in the church for a long time, but the new president' remarks, "come back" made me very, very sad. I have been thinking about the church alot lately, and it hasn't all been negative.

I suppose things have changed alot since I was a young convert. The church is more universal, and it doesn't seem as harsh.

It's nice to run across an LDS blog that isn't negative.