Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Special Zone Conferences


WEDNESDAY
Happy Birthday Elders Robinson, J. Brown, Mitton, McCort, Krall
and Soukup
West Gwangju


Jeonju Zone
East Gwangju - Missing are Sister Lee Da Rae and Kim Te Yeon who had transportation problems and arrived late :(


TUESDAY
Cheongju Zone
Daejeon Zone
Happy Birthday to Elders Doty, D. Hill, Sister Avery, Elders Baker, Stanfill, Allen, Lish and A. Brown

We had another blockbuster zone conference with Elder Choi Yoon Hwan and his lovely wife, Sister Koo Bon Kyung visiting from our Asia North area presidency for a mission tour. Our wells were filled!

2 comments:

Candace said...

WOOHOO, Elder Mayberry! You DID it! You actually smiled NORMAL for a picture! :)

It was great talking to him last night for his Mother's Day call; he told me that you said I was one of your most consistent commenters on the blog. I just told him "That's how you keep the blogging world going round!" :)

Enjoy Elder Mayberry for his last few weeks in South Korea!

Katie said...

Sister Perriton!!! I just recieved my mission call yesterday, and guess where it said...KOREA DAEJEON! That means I will be joining the family soon! I just wanted to let you and President Perriton know that I am so honored and excited to be serving the wonderful people of Korea. Not gonna lie, I am pretty nervous about learning the language, but I am so excited to get out there and introduce others to Jesus Christ and His glorious gospel. See you in December!

Katie Jensen