Sunday, March 7, 2010

Gone But Never Forgotten!

Elder Ha Young Soo left a few days earlier than the rest to be able to begin his school term on time. It was wonderful to meet his delightful family!
We said a difficult and emotional farewell to a record number of departing missionaries. How we love them and will miss them SO much! We wish the VERY best to Elders Ko Hong Soon, Ahn Min, Baek In Woo, Zachary Huffaker, Baek Seung Ik, Joshua Freckleton, Randall Cox and Sisters Katie Jensen, Jessica Moynihan, Angela Erickson, Jessica Miller, Lee Se Ri, Connie Fairbanks, and Mallory Eagar.
Waiting on the train platform for the KTX to take them to Seoul to attend the temple.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I think it's official.....I know no more missionaries in the mission! This group is the last I knew, and now they're home!!! Can't I go again? I MISS IT!!!! Love you!

mamapickle said...

Wow that is a big group to all leave at once! Soon it will be you leaving! I probably shouldn't be as excited as I am :) Love you