Friday, December 11, 2009

We Got Two Fantastic New Missionaries for Christmas!

Just arrived at Incheon airport
So brave! Trying the bondaegi (silkworm larvae) at their first Korean meal!
New Missionaries and their trainers:
Sisters Rebecca O'Bryan, Jung Eun Joo, Jessica Moynihan and Laura Kelley

We were thrilled to meet two delightful, energetic, well-prepared new Sisters at the airport this week! We don't quite understand why we are so blessed to receive the best missionaries in the world, but we just keep getting them, and are SO happy!

5 comments:

Helena said...

I ate a bundegi once. It was kind of gritty.

kelleyplus said...

Yeah Laura!!! Silkworm larvae? Heaven help us. Work with love-
Mom

Unknown said...

Laura- you look so happy. I'm glad you and the other sister arrived safely. I love you! (her sister) P.S. I love that you have a missionary blog. Fabulous idea!!

Helena said...

My husband was rather appalled to hear that you fed greenies bundegi. (He never actually had any himself, though he saw them. And smelled them.)

andrea said...

So happy to see Laura on here! I will check back often!

Andrea
(her cousin)