Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Perfect Missionary Apartment

We are visiting every apartment in the mission this transfer, and this one in Suncheon blew me away, I just had to document it! Most missionaries live in rather old and well worn buildings and this one is no exception. I have been to this apartment several times, but it has been transformed by these two sisters who demonstrate how lovely and comfortable even an old house can be when cared for with simplicity and an eye single to the work they are engaged in. We are only a little more than half finished with our visits, but so far, every apartment has been quite clean and acceptable! You can rest assured that your children are not living in squalor!

7 comments:

mamapickle said...

I need them to come here and organize my life! They look like they really enjoyed having you video it all :)

Helena said...

Suncheon was my last area. But I think the apartment that we were in is the one the elders are using now.

David Handy said...

Yeah, my houses never looked like that... =P Love the blog's new layout BTW!

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Love the video! Thanks for sharing and thanks for all you do! Nice blog layout.

Unknown said...

This is sister Judd's older brother... Her apartment may sure look nice now, but you should have seen her room at home! Let's just say her mission apartment is a nice improvement :)

Meriah Moffat said...

I loved see this house that I used to live in. There certainly is a special spirit there in Suncheon and Gwangyang.

DaRae Lee said...

oh my gosh! I was the very first one who set on that desk!!! I miss that apartment ioi