Saturday, October 31, 2009

Welcome to the Mission!

New missionaries with their trainers! Left to Right: Elders Selman, Han Gi Seok, Cho Min Hyung and Cook, and Sisters Lee Se Ri, Rees, Miller, Ahn Nah Yeon, Eagar and Lee Saet Byul

Enjoying lunch at our favorite local restaurant
Sister Ahn Nah Yeon and her twin sister (going to the Pusan Mission)
said a difficult "goodbye" at the airport

Wow! What a wonderful bunch of new missionaries we received this week! They arrive with enthusiasm and energy that invigorates the whole mission! We are blessed!

2 comments:

Amber Jackson said...

My brother Stephen Brandley has just left your mission. Thank you both for your leadership and examples.
I have been saving photos of him off of this blog, I hope you got a departing photo, so that I can add it to the other ones.
Thanks for doing this blog when you have many, many other things to do!
Amber Jackson

bartholomw031 said...

My daughter Rebecca (Sister Rees) just arrived last week. Thank you so much for your thoughtful call and now this blog!
I am visiting Dallas this weekend and today met Brother and Sister Purser who are in you Salt Lake City ward, he and she work at the Draper temple. They assured me that Rebecca is very lucky to have you and that she is in great hands. Thank you for your concern for her and your loving guidance.
I know that she will work hard for you and will give her best.
I love the pictures and am looking forward to more to come!
You are all in our prayers,
Lisa Rees