Monday, October 20, 2008

Special Zone Conferences - click on pictures to enlarge


Cheongju Zone
3rd from left on front row is Kim Dong Hwan, 2nd Counselor in the Mission Presidency

Daejeon Zone

West Gwangju Zone
Front row left is Bae Young Chul, 1st Counselor in the Mission Presidency
Front row 2nd from left is Pres. Lee Chul Oh, Jeonju Stake President

Jeonju Zone

East Gwangju Zone
We were blessed by a special visit from Elder and Sister Richard G. Hinckley for a mission tour last weekend. They spent a quick and delightful two days with us, giving us advice, council, support and even some praise! As the Executive Director of the Missionary Department, he is the expert Preach My Gospel authority, and as we are continually striving to be a perfect Preach My Gospel mission, we were so happy to feel like we are doing alot of things right, and pleased to receive tips on how to be even better.

5 comments:

Tami Allred said...

Thanks for the story and pics. Sis. Perriton. You do a great job.

Anonymous said...

Poor Elder Sealy. He always complained about losing all the wait and getting scrawny and I almost didn't recognize him in the pictures because he is so much thinner. Lol I had a hard time finding him. Don't tell him I said that. Elder Doty is tiny too.

Anonymous said...

correction, not wait, *weight

thorkgal said...

Yeah! I love seeing pictures and finding my boy. I'm also glad to know where he is in the world by checking the zone map and figuring out the correct spelling.
I sure appreciate you. Thanks so much.
A Missionary MoM

Cristie said...

Ditto to a missionary mom! It is a joy to see our son's smiling face and to read of his joy in sharing the gospel. Thank you so much for keeping us up on the news in wonderful Korea!