Saturday, July 26, 2008

Farewell


Left to Right: Elders Hong Gwang Jin, Wilcox, Bae Seong Jin, Richter, Lee Jae Won, Clegg, Thiel, Kim Jong Chul and Sisters Lim Eun Sol, Lee Da Rae and Mabray.
How we love them so! It's hard to say goodbye, but I know we will meet again!



The evening before the departing missionaries head up to Seoul we have a farewell dinner together at the mission home. They arrived in the mission together and sometimes they have not seen each other again except on the rare occasion of a whole-mission meeting such as when Elder Scott visited in April. Sometimes they may serve their whole mission without serving in the same zones and so this end- of -mission dinner party is a wonderful reunion for them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so weird that they have gone home. I remember when they were brand spankin' new and we had to change their diapers and stuff.

Anonymous said...

Weird to see my face on here!
oh boy~
I'm home, don't know what to do!
I miss Suncheon & Gwangyang a lot.

Helena said...

Except the sisters don't go home with the same elders they came with, right?

(I miss Suncheon and Gwangyang too!)